[Further, we do not knowingly accept, request, or solicit information from children or knowingly market to children. Therefore, in accordance with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, if we receive actual knowledge that anyone under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from the Website as quickly as is reasonably practical.]
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE AND POLICY
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Website infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify our Designated Copyright Agent using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Notifications should meet the requirements of DMCA 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) and include the following information: (1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Website are covered by the Notification, a representative list of such works on the Website; (3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (4) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted; (5) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon.
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from the Website as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter notification to [us/our Designated Copyright Agent] using the contact information provided below (a “Counter Notification”). To be an effective Counter Notification under the DMCA, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following: (1) identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
(2) a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which we are located; (3) a statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification or the party’s agent; (4) your name, address, and telephone number; (5) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and (6) your physical or electronic signature.
If you send us a valid, written Counter Notification meeting the requirements described above, we will restore your removed or disabled material, unless we first receive notice from the party filing the Notification informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question. Please note that if you materially misrepresent that the disabled or removed content was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees. Filing a false Counter Notification constitutes perjury.
Designated Copyright Agent
11550 Voss Rd, Suite 547, Sugar Land, TX 77498
CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.
GDPR (PRIVACY NOTICE REQUIRED BY EUROPEAN UNION)
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- You can input, upload, or store any text, images, and other data that you choose—we refer to that information as“Content”. We also collect and receive the following types of information:
- Basic subscriber information. To open your account and process payments, we collect and receive identifiers like your email address and, depending on how you purchase a subscription (each a “Paid Service”), your billing address and other payment information.
- Usage data. We collect and log Internet or other electronic network information on how you and others access and use Cook Zest’s Services, for example, the act of filling out a form, asking a question or answering a question. Usage data may be collected through cookies, pixel tracking, and similar technologies.
- Location information. We collect the IP address you use to connect to the Service and — if you choose to share it — your location information from a mobile device.
- Device information. We collect information about the number and type of devices you use to connect to the Service, as well as information about the operating systems on those devices (e.g., iOS, Android, Windows). Learn more about information our applications collect from your device on our Data Usage page.
- We also may link your subscriber information with data we receive from our partners and other third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience. For example, if you create or log into an account using your Google Apps credentials via single sign-on, we will have access to certain information such as your name and email address as authorized in your Google Apps profile settings.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Providing and securing our Services
- We need to identify and authenticate our users to ensure, for example, that only those authorized users can use the Services for their organization, and to make changes to their accounts.
- We use information that you provide when signing up to set up your account, process payments, contact you regarding the Services and manage your account.
- We use your contact information and information related to your request to respond to your inquiries, manage our contract with you, respond to your questions and requests, and send you updates and information about the Services.
- We use logging and other data such as general location information—for example, the IP address of your browser or device, to help us manage the performance, security and compliance of the Services.
- Where you have chosen to share your specific location information, we use this information to provide location-based features.
- We analyze usage information, your feedback, support queries, and survey responses to help us understand and make improvements to our Services.
- We use your contact information where appropriate to send you information about our Services, events, marketing communications (consistent with your preferences—see “Marketing emails, advertising and website browsing” below), and job opportunities. We also use email statistics, such as open rates, to assess the effectiveness of, and to make improvements to our communications.
- Improving our websites and applications
- We use information about you to help us understand usage patterns and other activities on our websites and applications so that we can diagnose problems and make improvements, including enhancing usability and security.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in Microsoft Azure Storage Cloud. Our infrastructure is located in the US (East US).
All data is transferred securely over HTTPS connections. The Azure environment maintains multiple certifications for its data centres, including ISO 27001 compliance, PCI Certification, and SOC reports. For more information about their certification and compliance, please visit the Azure security website (https://azure.microsoft.com/en us/overview/security/) and the Azure compliance website (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/overview/trusted-cloud/compliance/).
For hosts, we use Azure Authentication for all data transfers and operations.
For attendees, we use Email verification and JWT Tokens to ensure the valid identity of attendees, all operations or data transfers protected by the unique encrypted token.
We use Web firewall rules (WAF) on our Azure services to disable all kinds of malicious attacks like DDOS, Injections, etc.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to
exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us:
15500 Voss Rd, Suite 547,
Sugar Land, TX 77498
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Improving your user experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at:
15500 Voss Rd, Suite 547,
Sugar Land, TX 77498