Besan FlourBesan Flour
Besan flour is also known as Gram Flour. It is made from grinding of the pulses, gram chickpea. In the Asian countries, it is a prerequisite for making several dishes. It is also a staple ingredient that offers limitless taste, healthy unsaturated fats and fiber to the human body.
Dalia SplitDalia Split
Dalia is made after the chana dal is husked, split and roasted. It is widely used to make several different types of dishes like curries, chutneys, condiments etc. It can also be separately cooked with vegetables and consumed. It is among the gourmet food dishes that offers a high number of health benefits.
Desi Besan 1LbDesi Besan 1Lb
Desi Besan is one of the most common ingredients used to make several sweet or sour dishes in the Indian region. It is made from carefully grinding the ChickPeas into a fine powder. As chickpeas is a type of pulses, Besan is very healthy and nutritious in itself.
Rice Flour RegRice Flour Reg
Rice Flour is a type of flour that is made from grinding rice into a fine powder. It is different from other kinds of flour but offers a distinct type of health benefits to the consumers. A process is followed strictly to get the best rice flour grinded to powder.
ZABARDAST Special Basmati RiceZABARDAST Special Basmati Rice
Cook Zest ZABARDAST Special Basmati Rice (Extra Long Grain White Basmati | 10 Lb Bag) – Gluten Free, All-natural Gourmet Rice
- Cook Zest ZABARDAST Special Basmati Rice. 10Lb Bag of Delightful Gourmet Rice
- EXTRA LONG GRAIN White Basmati Rice: 19 – 22 mm when cooked. LIGHT & FLUFFY Aged Basmati Rice
- GMO FREE, Gluten Free, Vegan, Natural, and Halal.
- PRE-STEAMED: Cooks quickly. Gentle nutty aroma; exceptional flavor.
- EASY-TO-USE resealable zipper. STURDY PACKAGING ensures safe delivery